Book Publishing Reviews, Publisher, Bookstore, Book Publishing, Book Publisher, Self-Publishing

Ads 468x60px

Lunes, Oktubre 21, 2013

Alice in Reality | Trafford Publishing

Tell us about your book. My father once told me “to be a successful writer, one must write about what they experienced because that is the key to true emotion” and ever since then, that is exactly what I have been doing. My writing reflects and analyzes the choices I make not only as a being but as the roles I play. Born in Colorado but raised as a Russian, I have not only experienced nature’s beauty but also the livelihood of many cultures leading to my bold lifestyle. No one is ever too young to conquer the greatest limitations. They simply become rewards. For me, writing was not only a passion but also an extension of my being, for I feel as if the arts are the only true way to be freed.

Tell us about your book


Free Preview


Alice opens her eyes to look around the garage as she finished up her joint. The smoke began to mock images of Thomas. She can make out his face within the clouds. She watched his body form with it and he began to run, away from the smoke, away from her, until a second smoke strand caught up with him and tightened around his body, constricting more and more until Thomas was no more. Their night was gone but if Alice could, she would relive it. Maybe the Molly or maybe the weed but they both told her he was something extraordinary.



Overview about Alice in Reality

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento