Book Publishing Reviews, Publisher, Bookstore, Book Publishing, Book Publisher, Self-Publishing

Ads 468x60px

Biyernes, Hulyo 12, 2013

A Mother's Parting Gift | AuthorHouse UK

AuthorHouse UK Author Alison Davison. The book is loosely based on past family members that I got to know from living relatives. I wanted to tell my mother's unique story and share it with other's the harrowing childhood that shaped her life. I live in Essex with my husband Roy and our daughter Charrise. I work in the N.H.S and my passion is my writing and my dogs.

AuthorHouse UK

Overview


Archie strives to make a better life for himself by hard work and social climbing. He wants to forget the poverty of his childhood. Audrey wants to forget the restrictions of her sheltered life and be able to live a normal life.


Source: http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000656382

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento