Book Publishing Reviews, Publisher, Bookstore, Book Publishing, Book Publisher, Self-Publishing

Ads 468x60px

Huwebes, Nobyembre 21, 2013

Double Trouble? Double Joy!!! | Trafford Publishing

Self Publish a Book Author Chryso Christrophi Josephides. I am a mother of three boys, a fifteen-year-old and eleven-year-old twins. I am a qualified Montessori teacher trained and qualified in the United Kingdom while the twins were six months old. I was born and raised in Cyprus and moved to England when I met my husband. In my life I had a lot of challenges and trials, the most recent one being diagnosed with breast cancer and having to explain it to my boys in the best way possible. That’s why I feel very strong about publishing my book more than ever as my boys are my inspiration, my strength, and this book is dedicated to all three of my boys.

Tell us about your book


Overview


The joy and the excitement of being pregnant again turned into an agony, a nightmare. But what I thought was my worst ever nightmare carrying twins turned to be the best blessing ever, having twins! All the tears and the laughters that we share, and I believe a lot of moms will see themselves in my book.



Free Preview about self publish a book

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento