Book Publishing Reviews, Publisher, Bookstore, Book Publishing, Book Publisher, Self-Publishing

Ads 468x60px

Miyerkules, Disyembre 26, 2012

AuthorHouse UK Book | Timeshare for the Terrified

AuthorHouse UK Reviews
AuthorHouse UK Reviews | Timeshare for the Terrified

AuthorHouse UK decided to create this book as a light hearted but serious guide to everyone who is considering purchasing a Timeshare. Unfortunately, there is an awful lot of misconception and miscommunication about timeshares, some of it deserved based on the reputation that timeshares create for themselves, though much of it not factual at all.

I wanted to tell you why I love the timeshare concept and how you can make the very best choice of a timeshare all your own.

I gathered several interesting stories for you which will hopefully illustrate for your exactly why timeshares are a great deal and will also amuse you at the same time. Along the way, I've tried to offer some tips and tricks that will help you to make best choices for your personal needs as you engage on this journey toward holiday ownership.

I prefer to refer to this as holiday ownership by the way because that is really what you are purchasing when you do this. While you do own shares in a particular property when you purchase a time share, the fact is that you really don't ever have to holiday in your own time share. You can easily swap for almost any place anywhere in the world and all you have to do is decide which place you're interested in.

There's more about that later on when I talk about timeshare networks, but for now, as you go through this book, I just want you to be aware that the terms holiday ownership and timeshare may be used interchangeably.

In addition, as I said, there are some tips that I've gathered for you which I hope you'll find useful. You'll know them because they are delineated separately between two lines which say “Note.”

I guess that's about it. Thank you for buying my book. I wish you every success in your new Timeshare adventures and I hope to see you around the pool sometime.  Read More

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento