Book Publishing Reviews, Publisher, Bookstore, Book Publishing, Book Publisher, Self-Publishing

Ads 468x60px

Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

AuthorHouse UK Reviews: Marketing



AuthorHouse UK Reviews

First time AuthorHouse UK self-published author Tariq Rana kindly takes us  through how he is enjoying success in the ways that he is marketing his children’s book, ‘Five Baby Blackbirds’ in this AuthorHouse UK review
”In my efforts to promote my debut book, I have already enjoyed fantastic success through a number of book signing events in the UK at various Waterstones branches. Waterstones is one of the most successful retail book stores in the UK, and they have been incredibly supportive.
On a more local level, I enjoy doing book readings at schools and libraries, and often encourage children to try and write stories themselves. I even recently returned to my own infant school in East London. I was overwhelmed by the welcome, and equally pleased that the carpeted area appeared to have been considerably upgraded.”  Read More

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento